Saturday 22 September 2012

Sidenote: iPhone 5

I really don't understand the people who line up hours or days before the new iPhone launch, though I am thankful for them.  I got my iPhone 5 on release day, while waiting for a combined 5 minutes between pre-ordering and picking up my phone.  I showed up at the very end of the day on pre-order day at the Bell store.  I was skeptical about getting my iPhone on the September 21st release date, but they assured me I would get it.  Yesterday, on release day, I showed up in the middle of the afternoon to pick up my ordered phone, but again I was skeptical.  But there it was, sitting there ready for me to pickup without having to sleep out outside the Apple store like so many oddly seem to enjoy doing.  This is my first time owning an iPhone, and I'm pretty happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment